Adapted from their touring systems, EV' exclusive Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed. EKX powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, aluminum pole-mounts, and all-metal handles.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 133 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP). M20 threaded pole mount plate.
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output
- Power Consumption: 1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
- Power Rating: 1300 W
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 45 Hz - 150 Hz Hz Half Space Measurement
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 40 Hz - 180 Hz Hz Half Space Measurement
- LF Transducer: EVS-15C 381 mm (15 in)
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 455mm
- Width: 530mm
- Depth: 551mm
- Weight: 26.2kg
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.