The EKX amplifier incorporates intelligent thermal management (with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors) which ensures superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP). M20 threaded pole mount plate.
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- Power Consumption: 1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
- Power Rating: 1300 W
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 40 Hz - 150 Hz Half Space Measurement
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 180 Hz Half Space Measurement
- LF Transducer: EVS-18C 457 mm (18 in)
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 520mm
- Width: 606mm
- Depth: 612mm
- Weight: 32.8kg
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.