This bundles includes:
4 x Equinox Maxi Quad Par Cans
1 x ADJ F4 Par Can Bag
Equinox Maxi Quad Par Cans
This compact, slim profile par is designed for uplighting as well as stage lighting, and will bring deep, rich colours to any event or venue. It features 7 x 5W quad-colour RGBW LEDs which offer smooth colour mixing. Operational modes including DMX, auto, sound active and master/slave modes.
- 7 x 5W quad-colour LEDs (RGBW)
- Beam angle: 25°
- 1,554 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- DMX channels: 2/3/3/4 or 10 selectable
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- Bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- Rubber feet allow the panel to sit flat on the floor for uplighting
- Side entry XLR and power connections
- IEC power input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Fan cooled
- Power consumption: 35W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: F1A 250V
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 215 x 225 x 110mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
ADJ F4 Par Can Bag
The F4 PAR BAG is a soft padded transport bag for all modern Flat Pars. It offers you a convenient transport possibility for your equipment without wasting space in your car. It fits up to 4 Flat Pars.
Another big benefit of the F4 PAR BAG is the storage during your gig. Don’t pay for storage of bulky wooden flight cases or fill your tiny DJ booth. Just fold it together and store it.
The bag is made from durable synthetics which makes it dirt-repellent and lightweight. In the additional side bag you can store cables and adapters as well.
- Durable padded Gig Bag for transporting lighting, cables, clamps etc.
- Fits up to 4 Slim LED Pars
- Padded dividers may be removed to fit other effect lighting, cables, clamps, etc.(see case dimensions)
- Front pockets fit cables and/or controllers
- Inner Bag Dimensions (LxWxH): 14”x10”x9.25” / 360x250x220mm
Free Delivery on all orders of any size to UK Mainland only.
Delivery times do vary depending on the Supplier, Lead times can be:
- 2-3 working days
- 3-4 working days
- 7-10 working days
At checkout, our delivery times are stated so you know when your order will be approximately arriving.
Next Day Delivery is available on certian products at checkout which is an extra cost of £7.99.
If any product in your order states Back Order then the product is not in stock, however, you can place your order and we will ship as soon as the stock arrives into our warehouse.
All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be processed the same day, and dispatched as soon as possible, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will process the following working day.
You can buy something from us, and return it within 30 days for a full refund, as long as the item is returned with all the packaging and is in a brand new and unused condition.
All products come with a standard 1 years manufactures warranty. If your product is faulty within 30 days of purchase, DYProAudio will cover the cost of postage. If your item is faulty after the 30 day period, it will be down to you to cover the returns postage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.