ES503 is the most eclectic among portable systems, allowing 3 different configurations suitable for hundreds of different occasions:
1 MONO MODE: The two satellites are connected top-on-top (thanks to a quick and easy slide connection system) and are placed on the subwoofer through a D25mm pole.
2STEREO MODE:Each satellite is placed on a tripod
2b STEREO MODE: 1 Satellite on a pole, 1 on a tripod
3 DOUBLE COLUMN MODE: a ES503 system in mono mode becomes the master for a second ES503 feeding the signal thanks to the integrated balanced output channel. This way, both system are driven by the master’s on board mixer and any setup is guided through the master’s OLED display.
The ES503 is equipped with a three-channel mixer, and a built-in Bluetooth™ stereo module, which receives audio from devices such as mobile phones, tablets or any other audio device.
The bass-reflex subwoofer houses a 12” woofer and the amplifier module. In addition to the input connectors and controls of the user-interface, there are two Speakon outputs and a VDE power connector. The enclosure, sturdy and stylish, is made of birch plywood coated with a durable scratch-resistant black coat, which makes it truly road-ready. Two handles (one per side) help easy transport.
- STEREO OR MONO CONFIGURATION
- OLED DISPLAY INTERFACE
- DIGITAL MIXER ON-BOARD
- 3 INPUT CHANNELS (MIC/INSTR/LINE)
- CUSTOMIZABLE OUTPUT CHANNEL (MIX/MONITOR/AUX)
- Speaker Type: 3-Amped Stereo System with Two Full-Range Tops and Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 37Hz - 15kHz
- Maximum SPL: 121dB
- Mid Frequency - High Frequency Drivers: 8 x 3'' Neodymium
- Low Frequency Driver: 12''
- Directivity: 95° x 65°
- Amplifier: Class-D Digipro® G3
Amplifier Output: 500W RMS
- 1000W Peak
- Processor Controller: DSP 56-Bit
- Converter AD/DA: 24-Bit/48kHz
System Presets: Factory Presets + User Defined
- Factory Presets: Flat, Playback, Club, Vocal, Monitor, Anti-Feedback
- User Presets: Low Shelving, Semi-Parametric Filter, High Shelving
- 1 x OLED Display + Rotary Knob with Push-Button
- 1 x Audio Signal Monitoring LED
- 1 x Mini USB B Port (Service Data)
- Limiter: Dual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Crossover Frequency LF - HF: 206Hz
- Mic/Instrument: 1 x Combo (XLR/Jack) Balanced/Unbalanced Inputs
- Line: 2 x Combo (XLR/Jack) Balanced/Unbalanced Inputs
- Media: 1 x Built-In Bluetooth Receiver
- Output: 1 x XLR Balanced Output
- Subwoofer Cabinet: 15mm Black Painted Plywood
- Full-Range Speaker Cabinets: Polypropylene PP
- Handles: 2 x Lateral Side Handles (Subwoofer)
- Subwoofer Dimensions: 465mm x 400mm x 430mm / 18.3'' x 15.7'' x 16.9'' (W x H x D)
- Full-Range Speaker Dimensions: 95mm x 360mm x 137mm / 3.74'' x 13.98'' x 5.39'' (W x H x D)
- Full-Range Speaker Weight: 1.9kg / 4.19lbs
- Subwoofer Weight: 16.4kg / 36.16lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.