The ProMaxX 15SA is an active 15" subwoofer featuring a high excursion woofer with a 3' voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C. The Baltic birch ply cabinet is a compact band-pass design. Built in amplification is a 1200 Watts module made and designed in Italy delivering 136dB SPL.
1200W RMS 136dB SPL
- Compact band-pass design subwoofer with high SPL and punch.
- 380 mm (15”) high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3”) voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C.
- Frequency response from 38Hz to 120Hz.
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply.
- Digital Signal Processor with 8 presets, 2 equalization with 4 LPF different frequency.
- Control Panel with XLR input and link out, Volume, EQ Presets, Delay, Phase Switch 0°-180°, Ground-Lift Switch.
- 15mm (5/8”) Baltic birch plywood cabinet with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish.
- M20 (20 mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two aluminum carrying handles.
- Provides additional low frequency reinforcement when used along with 2 – way ProMaxX speakers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.