The SubLine 118SA is a compact ACTIVE sub weighing just 44.5Kg .Yet delivers amazing punch. The built in amplifier delivers an amazing 2400Watts (Peak) thats an astonishing 137dB SPL from the 18", 3" Voice coil driver with incredible input flexibility with 2.1 option and powercon TRUE1 in and out . This great combination is manufactured using baltic birch plywood cabinet, 100% made in Italy .
The SUBline 118SA has been completely redesigned with a bass-reflex configuration, built in birch plywood and aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems.
Created with the aim to maximize SPL/SIZE ratio, they have Class D amplifiers, switch mode power supply and Digital Signal Processor with presets to match any other FBT speaker.
With IN/OUT stereo connectors, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right speakers. The Neutrik TRUE1 Power connection negates the need for a power switch while offering a solid locking connection.
Optional wheels,, ergonomic integrated carrying handles and tour-grade plywood cabinets allow an easy transport
- Bass-reflex design subwoofer
- 460 mm (18") high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3") voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C
- Frequency response from 33Hz - 100Hz
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply
- Digital Signal Processor with 6 presets, 4 equalisation with 2 LPF Crossover Settings, 6 step digital delay line up to 3.5m
- Control Panel with Stereo XLR in/outs, Volume, EQ Presets, Delay, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
- 15 mm (0.59") birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure with internal bracing
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket and two aluminium ergonomic FBT handles
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.