Ventis 115A is part of the Ventis range which are ideal for portable performance or fixed installation. This Active speaker includes an 15" woofer and a 1" exit 1.7"VC compression driver .The built in DSP LCD screened Amp module is 700W + 200W Delivering 133dB SPL. Features a 15mm Baltic birch ply cabinet with 35mm pole mount and a full length grille. optional brackets for installation are available.
- ORIGINAL / LIVE The renowned, smooth FBT sound
- VOCAL A special EQ setting to maximise speech intelligibility
- DJ Designed to keep the energy high and your audience dancing
- TOURING The reliability and the roar of the industry’s most popular touring systems
- LOUDNESS The ultimate preset for listening at a medium or low volume
- WARM A special setting to emphasise full-bodied, low-mid frequencies.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design
- Biamped: 700W RMS LF and 200W RMS HF power amplifiers in Class D for LF and in Class H/AB for HF
- Digital Signal Processor with graphic display
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure and internal bracing
- High efficiency switch mode power supply
- Control Panel features balanced XLR/Jack input, XLR LINK OUT, 2 x Volume, RCA Stereo input, DSP display with rotative encoder and push
- 380mm (15”) LF woofer with 64mm (2.5”) voice coil, custom made for FBT
- 25mm (1”) exit throat B&C HF compression driver with 44mm (1.7”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 42Hz to 20KHz
- 80°H x 50°V Constant Directivity rotatable Horn
- 6 x M10 suspension points, wall bracket mount thread, 35 mm (1 3/8”) top-hat speaker stand socket, two aluminium handles
- 45° monitor taper
- Adjustable delay between 0 - 10m
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.