The CS 1000 is a complete system combination of a sub with all the amplification and a passive satellite speaker powered from the sub. The built in to the sub 600W + 400W RMS amplifiers deliver 129 dB SPL. The satellite speaker, its pole and cable pack away into the sub for easy transportation. Black Finish
Compact line array integrated system
600W + 400W RMS, 129 dB SPL
- 2-way speaker system
- Subwoofer with a custom 12” (320mm) long excursion speaker with a 2.5” (64mm) voice coil
- 6 x full-range, 3” (70mm) neodymium high efficiency custom woofers with 0.75” (20mm) voice coils
- Frequency response of 40Hz to 20KHz
- Onboard Class-D, switch-mode amplifier delivering 600Wrms + 400Wrms for LF and HF respectively
- Built-in DSP with eight presets to suit every application
- Variable volume between -4.5 / + 5 dB in 8 steps
- Control Panel with master volume, presets, satellite volume, HPF, and LED status
- Input and link via XLR and Neutrik SPEAKON for satellite connection
- Dispersion 110 ° (H) x 30 ° (V)
- Modular design allowing two systems to be configured as one single solution via optional accessories
- Bass reflex stackable subwoofer in a birch plywood enclosure with diecast aluminum handle and rubber inserts, plus M20 support and a custom pole-mount solution facilitating adjustable height and vertical aiming
- The satellite and pole are fully integrated into the subwoofer cabinet, where a push button system locks the satellite in place for transportation
- The satellite is equipped with a coupling system for accessories which allow the extension of the length of the line array, positioning one atop the other. Alternatively, the same system allows the satellite to be permanently wall-mounted.
- Ideal for both live applications and fixed installations
- Easily expandable to a total power of 8.000W peak (via a stereo system consisting of 4 x VERTUS CS1000, positioned two per side)
Free Delivery on all orders of any size to UK Mainland only.
Delivery times do vary depending on the Supplier, Lead times can be:
- 2-3 working days
- 3-4 working days
- 7-10 working days
At checkout, our delivery times are stated so you know when your order will be approximately arriving.
Next Day Delivery is available on certian products at checkout which is an extra cost of £7.99.
If any product in your order states Back Order then the product is not in stock, however, you can place your order and we will ship as soon as the stock arrives into our warehouse.
All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be processed the same day, and dispatched as soon as possible, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will process the following working day.
You can buy something from us, and return it within 30 days for a full refund, as long as the item is returned with all the packaging and is in a brand new and unused condition.
All products come with a standard 1 years manufactures warranty. If your product is faulty within 30 days of purchase, DYProAudio will cover the cost of postage. If your item is faulty after the 30 day period, it will be down to you to cover the returns postage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.