The perfect starting point for DJing. Learn all the tricks of the trade with the Hercules DJ Control Starlight. It's packed with all the features you need to mix tracks including jog wheels, BPM control, EQ, as well as loop control. Pre-listen to your tracks in your headphones and then play it out on speakers, which is great for learning and creating new mixes.
You can take it anywhere and practice anywhere too! The Hercules DJ Control Starlight is super compact and lightweight so you can easily carry it and practice mixing anywhere. As an added bonus you'll also get free DJ software where you can access and pick your tracks to DJ with. It's easy to use and connects straight to your laptop through USB.
Easy to Use
Learn to DJ with the Hercules DJ Control Starlight. You'll find all the controls for creating smooth DJ mixes and transitions. Scratch with the pressure-sensitive jog-wheels, use the EQ to smoothly go from one track to the next, loop, and remix tracks on the fly with the hot cue buttons.
No crazy wiring or configuring either. You can connect the Hercules Starlight straight to your laptop with the included USB cable. There's connections for your headphones as well as speakers so you can pre-listen to tracks in the headphones, and when they're ready, play them out on the speakers.
Fun Lighting Helps You Learn to Mix
Add colour to your mixing. The lighting at the base of the DJ controller will help you to know when the beats are coming when playing a track so you can learn as well as put on a show for your friends.
The controller is super compact and lightweight which makes travelling with it easy. So when you go from practicing in your room, ready to get your friends dancing at the party, simply whack it in your bag and you're good to go.
Includes Serato DJ Lite Software
Serato Lite gives you all the key features that you'll need to learn to mix and scratch. You'll be able to access your tracks and also see how far along a track playing is. You'll also be able to use your hot cue points and FX to remix tracks on the fly and create a unique DJ performance.
- Compact and lightweight, easily take it anywhere
- All the essential controls for learning to DJ
- Monitor your mix on headphones and play it through speakers thanks to the built-in DJ audio interface
- Control playback and scratch easily with the touch-detecting jog wheels
- Bass EQ/filter rotary knobs for smooth transitions
- Add colours to your mix with clear, strong RGB strobe effect backlighting underneath the base
- Includes Serato DJ Lite which has all the key features for learning to DJ
- Dimensions: 340 x 39 x 100mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Built-in Audio: Headphones out 1/8'' (3.5mm), Master out for speakers 1/8'' (3.5mm)
- Audio Resolution: 24-bit/44.1kHz
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 / macOS 10.11 or higher
- RAM: i3 1.07GHz SPU and higher + 4GB RAM or more
- USB: USB 2.0 port
- Display: 1280 x 720
- Memory: 5GB HD space
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.