Powerful, intuitive processing and routing
The Mackie DL16S is equipped with 16 stereo-linkable input channels, each featuring a 4-band parametric equaliser, high-pass filter, gate, compression, and RTA/Spectrograph. On top of these are 13 output busses consisting of 6 stereo-linkable aux sends, 6 stereo-linkable subgroups, and a main L/R bus.
The DL16S's 4 stereo FX processors provide you with incredible built-in effects including reverbs, delays, choruses, flangers, and much more. The mixer allows you to take full advantage of its in-depth I/O routing with A/B sources for each channel, as well as assignable oscillators including pink/white noise and sine waves.
The DL16S's comp/gate and EQs feature both Modern and Vintage options, enabling you to achieve the sound you desire. On top of all of this, the Mackie DL16S also features 6 VCAs, and 6 mute groups.
Efficient wireless mixing
Equipped with 16 high-quality Onyx+™ re-callable mic preamps, the DL16S allows you to capture exceptional-quality audio in an enormous variety of applications and environments. Thanks to its built-in Wi-Fi networking and Master Fader™ multi-platform support, the DL16S does away with having a set FOH position - you can mix from absolutely anywhere.
Place the mixer anywhere on stage or in a rack, and take advantage of Mackie's industry-leading Master Fader™ control app to digitally recall each and every one of your settings, utilise the fully-loaded DSP on each of the Onyx+™ mic preamps, and intuitively control every aspect of up to 20 connected devices simultaneously. With this powerful hardware and software combination, multiple engineers can work from a single mixer to achieve truly astounding results.
Master Fader™ control app
The industry-leading Master Fader™ control application offers complete in-depth control over any DL series setup. Boasting rapid navigation with view groups and overview, as well as quick setup options with a plethora of factory and user-definable presets, the Master Fader™ app allows you to access channel processing, signal routing, and a huge range of incredible effects on the fly.
Master Fader™ allows you to export presets, shows, and even complete system backups via a selection of platforms, as well as offering complete offline operation. The application is available on iOS, Android, MacOS, and Windows, and receives easy and frequent updates to ensure the best possible user-experience.
Multi-track recording and playback
The DL16S is equipped with a powerful 16x16 USB 2.0 audio interface for use with MacOS and Windows PCs. This versatile addition allows you to easily record a show to mix-down later, as well as play-back intermission music, backing tracks, and plenty more straight into a dedicated stereo return channel.
Another unique benefit of the 16x16 interface is the ability to perform a virtual sound check with ease. This high-channel count recording solution is perfect for both live and studio applications, allowing you to utilize Mac or PC audio plug-ins no matter what situation you may be working with.
In it for the long haul
If you know Mackie, you probably know that they are incredibly proud of their 'Built-Like-A-Tank' approach to construction. Their products are living proof that eternal life is a possibility. Because when you buy a Mackie product, you're not just buying a new piece of equipment. You're investing in your future.
This product comes complete with ProTools First and The Musician Collection of 23 plugins and instruments (click here to see the full list of plugins). Click here to create your account. Simply follow the instructions on the landing site and get mixing. Don't worry if you already have an account, you can setup a new account to receive this free software. All you need is your Mackie serial number, which can be found on the back of your product.
- 16-channel wireless digital mixer with 16 Onyx+™ re-callable mic preamps
- 8 fully-assignable XLR outputs, plus a dedicated headphone output
- Industry-leading Master Fader™ control application
- 16x16 USB 2.0 audio interface for 16x16 USB recording
- Rackmountable (3U rack spaces)
- Complete control via iOS, Android, Mac, or PC
- Ability to mix from anywhere, removing the need to have a specific FOH position
- Supports up to 20 separate devices at once
- Multiple engineers can work from a single mixer
- 16 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate, compression, and RTA/Spectrograph
- 16 stereo-linkable input channels
- 13 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay, and RTA/Spectrograph
- 6 stereo-linkable aux sends, 6 stereo-linkable subgroups, and a main L/R bus
- 6 VCAs and 6 mute groups
- 4 stereo FX processors featuring exceptional built-in FX including reverbs, delays, choruses, flangers, plus many more with dedicated sends and returns
- Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel
- Assignable oscillator including pink/white noise and sine waves
- Modern and Vintage options for comp/gate and EQ
- Enables you to record the show to mix-down at a later time
- Play back intermission music, backing tracks and much more directly into a dedicated stereo return channel
- Ability to perform a virtual sound check
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ stage-friendly design
- Full multi-platform support for the Master Fader™ control app
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.