Perfect for studios, practice spaces, quiet stages, and more, the HM Series offers everything you need whether it is just splitting a single signal to your band, or more complex headphone distribution.
The ultra-compact HM-4 offers a simple yet effective way to split a single stereo signal out into four pairs of headphones. Perfect for quickly splitting a phones mix in the studio or even crowding around a tablet to watch a movie at home.
Excellent Sound Quality
Premium analog circuitry and design delivers an ultra-low noise floor and high headroom.
With a heavy-gauge steel chassis, long wear potentiometers and switches, the HM Series is built to last.
- Share a single stereo source with up to 4 pairs of headphones
- Individual level control for each output
- Powered via the included 12v AC adapter
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction
- Maximum Level (1/4" input): +22 dB
- Input Type: Female 1/4" phono, unbalanced stereo
- Input Impedance: 10 kO each channel, unbalanced
- Output Type: 4x Female 1/4" phono, unbalanced, stereo
- Level Control: 4x Rotating Phones Knobs
- Power Requirements: +12V DC
- Current Draw: <220 mA, maximum
- Display LEDs: Tap power on/off
- Height: 2.0 in / 51 mm
- Width: 4.3 in / 109 mm
- Depth: 2.3 in / 58 mm
- Weight: 0.5 lb / 0.2 kg
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.