Perfect for studios, practice spaces, quiet stages, and more, the HM Series offers everything you need whether it is just splitting a single signal to your band, or more complex headphone distribution.
The ultra-compact HM-4 offers a simple yet effective way to split a single stereo signal out into four pairs of headphones. Perfect for quickly splitting a phones mix in the studio or even crowding around a tablet to watch a movie at home.
Excellent Sound Quality
Premium analog circuitry and design delivers an ultra-low noise floor and high headroom.
With a heavy-gauge steel chassis, long wear potentiometers and switches, the HM Series is built to last.
- Share a single stereo source with up to 4 pairs of headphones
- Individual level control for each output
- Powered via the included 12v AC adapter
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction
- Maximum Level (1/4" input): +22 dB
- Input Type: Female 1/4" phono, unbalanced stereo
- Input Impedance: 10 kO each channel, unbalanced
- Output Type: 4x Female 1/4" phono, unbalanced, stereo
- Level Control: 4x Rotating Phones Knobs
- Power Requirements: +12V DC
- Current Draw: <220 mA, maximum
- Display LEDs: Tap power on/off
- Height: 2.0 in / 51 mm
- Width: 4.3 in / 109 mm
- Depth: 2.3 in / 58 mm
- Weight: 0.5 lb / 0.2 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.