When looking for your perfect home studio headphones, you need quality, reliability, and versatility. The HM Series offers this tenfold, all for an affordable price. Whether it is splitting signal to a band or complex channel distribution, the HM series can offer everything you need for the ideal studio, practice space, and stage.
HM-400 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier has L/R stereo inputs and L/R stereo outputs. With 3 headphone outputs per channel, and aux input on each channel with balanced control, this amplifier gives you the detail needed for perfect headphone monitoring.
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Noise-66 dB
- Distortion (THD) +4 dBu, 1kHz, unity gain< 0.01%
- Main Input+15 dBu balanced/unbalanced
- Aux Input+20 dBu unbalanced
- Headphone Output550 mW / channel @ 47 Ohms (+21 dBu)
- CMRR (main input)>42 dB @ 1 kHz
- Gain Range (main input)-66 to 18 dBu
- Input TypeFemale XLR balanced, Female 1/4" balanced - unbalanced
- Main Input Impedance20k Ohms balanced, 10k Ohms unbalanced
- Aux Input Impedance10k Ohms unbalanced
- Output TypeMale XLR balanced, Female 1/4" balanced - balanced
- Headphone Output Impedance3 Ohms unbalanced
- Dimensions46mm x 483mm x 224mm
- Weight3.6 kg
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.