Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank™ hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces give you the power to capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go.
Perfect for singer-songwriters and content creators, the Onyx Artist 1•2™ features an Onyx mic pre plus a ¼” input with Hi-Z switch for quick and easy recording. The Onyx Producer 2•2™ expands the versatility with dual Onyx mic pres and MIDI I/O for controllers, synthesizers and more.
Both models offer zero-latency direct monitoring plus a headphone output, L/R line-output and +48v phantom power.
• Pro Tools® | First and Waveform™ OEM professional software and plugin packages included
• The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 23 plugins like BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor
• The DAW Essentials Collection includes 16 powerful plugins compatible with all major DAWs, like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
- Boutique-quality Onyx™ mic preamp with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- +48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
- 1/4” TRS input with Hi-Z switch for connecting guitar, bass, and more
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct analog monitoring of inputs
- Dedicated 1/4" TRS outputs for connecting studio monitors
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Powerful headphone output
- Waveform OEM™ Music Production Software included
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or PC
- 1.1 lbs / .5 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.