The Onyx interface series combines high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with top tier Mackie analog circuity and Built-Like-A-Tank™ hardware design to make a high-performance USB audio system. This interface is perfect for the singer-songwriter, content creators, multimedia recording, or any thing in need of a world-class quality of audio recording, all from the ease of USB connection.
The Producer 2•2 edition is a 2-in X 2-out USB interface with MIDI control. It has two boutique-quality Onyx™ mic preamps, with world-class range. With MIDI I/O for connecting synths and more, this edition is sophisticated whilst still retaining Mackie’s user-friendly focus. With 2 in 2 out lines, dedicated TRS outputs for connection of studio monitors, and Tracktion™ Music Production Software included, this package is sure to give you the best recording setup you need. Compatible with all major DAWs On Mac or PC.
• Pro Tools® | First and Waveform™ OEM professional software and plugin packages included
• The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 23 plugins like BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor
• The DAW Essentials Collection includes 16 powerful plugins compatible with all major DAWs, like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
- interfacing 2 x 2 USB 2.0
- Resolution2 4-Bit/192 kHz
- Output Type Stereo TRS
- Hi-Z or Line Hi-Z Line/Instrument
- Preamp Onyx Mic Preamps with Phantom Power
- Number of Preamps Two
- 1 x 1 MIDI I/OYes
- Monitor Blend Control Yes
- Input Metering Signal Overload LED
- Bus Powered Yes
- Kensington Lock Yes
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.