The Mackie ProFX6v3 is a compact, pro-grade analogue mixer with a USB interface, 48V phantom power and the GigFX Effects Engine. It's the perfect, all-in-one solution for a wide array of applications, such as band rehearsals, mobile PA systems, live streaming or karaoke while, with 6 inputs in the form of 2 mic/line inputs and 2 stereo line inputs, you're given a good amount of connection options. Because the Mackie ProFX6v3 comes with a 100 Hz Low Cut filter and a 2-band EQ on every channel, you have everything needed to tweak every sound to perfection right at your fingertips.
Fitted with Onyx Mic Preamps & Compression
Every one of the microphone inputs of every mixer included in the Mackie ProFX v3 Series is regulated by the renowned Onyx Mic preamplifiers. These not only ensure the highest possible, studio-level audio quality and performance but provide consistently clean signal with an incredible amount of headroom and crystal clear sound, even from the most gain-hungry studio microphones. In combination with the Single-Knob Compression, input levels are kept in check while the maximum possible headroom per channel can be found with a simple adjustment. On top of this, it might go without saying that a touch of pro-level compression will polish any vocal performance whether live, recorded, spoken or sung.
The Mackie ProFXv3 Series: Each and Every Essential Tool
Just as every model included in the Mackie ProFX v3 Series comes with outstanding preamps on board, they also come with an integrated 24-bit, 192kHz 2x 4 USB interface for digital recording. This interface allows the production of two separate mixes that can then be sent back to the mixer, making it versatile enough for recording live gigs or sessions or for playback during live streams. Also, you could simply take advantage of latency-free monitoring via your PC or laptop and then, colour and tweak the pre or post-production using the included copies of ProTools|First, Waveform and a very literal wealth of professional OEM plug-ins: Musician Collection for ProTools|First (23 plug-ins including BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304 EQ, 304C Compressor) and a DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM (16 plug-ins including EQ, Compressor, Reverber8, Limiter).
Tips or comments about this product
- Register your mixer at http://www.avid.com/pro-tools-first-mackie to download the free copy of Pro Tools | First and The Musician Collection.
- Mackie ProFX6v3 professional FX mixer with USB-interface
- 2-band EQ on each channel
- Hi-Z switches
- 100GHz Low-Cut filter/48V phantom power on every channel
- headphone output with individual level & blend controls
- line inputs op channel 3/4
- stereo TRS mini-jack input on channels 5 and 6
- number of channels: 6
- mono mic/line: 2
- mic/stereo line: -
- stereo line: 2
- microphone preamplifiers: 2
- phantom power: +48 V
- 100 Hz Low Cut Filter
- channel EQ: 2-bands, fixed
- channel inserts: -
- number of channels: 6
- aux sends: -
- subgroups: -
- main outputs: XLR/TRS combi
- main meters: 2x 8
- volume control: rotary pots
- internal FX: Stereo 24 Presets
- compressors: -
- digital recording: 2x4 192 kHz 24-Bit
- power supply: EXTERNAL, 100 - 240V AC
- dimensions: 21.3 x 19 x 7.4 cm
- weight: 1.2 kg
- included software (download): Pro Tools | First en The Musician Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.