Next-level sound quality
With a collection of major upgrades, version 3 of Mackie's ProFX mixers gives you their best sound yet. Whether you're looking for a console for live sound, home recording, content and multimedia work, or even live streaming, the ProFXv3 gives you the perfect platform for true sonic bliss.
Each mixer in the series is equipped with Mackie's renowned Onyx mic preamps, providing you with up to 60dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance. This lets you hook up even the most gain-hungry of microphones so you can achieve the sound you hear in your head. Plus, with a high-resolution GigFX™ effects engine with 24 different FX options, you can craft the perfect mix in seconds. Quick, easy, and effective - ProFX V3 mixers let you work exactly the way you want to.
From the stage to the studio. With a ProFX V3 mixer, you have everything you need to get the job done. Aside from the high-quality analogue capabilities of the mixer, you can also take advantage of a 24-bit/192kHz 2x4 USB interface. This lets you record up to two inputs directly to your computer, as well as providing you with the ability to create two custom mixes on the computer to send straight back to your mixer. Plus, with the two included software packages that come included with your mixer (ProTools First™ and Waveform OEM™), you can set up a system that works around you with ease.
Enjoy hassle-free monitoring thanks to the ProFX mixer's single control knob that lets you blend between your computer's output and a direct feed from your mixer. This is an excellent feature for recording overdubs alongside tracks that you've already recorded, or other projects. Plus, you can keep your input levels in check straight from your mixer with intuitive Single-Knob Compression. Whether it's for getting the maximum headroom for your channel, adding the finishing touches to a sound source, or ensuring that your sound remains consistent for streaming and other applications. This handy control for keeping your dynamics in check gives you exceptional results with simple operation.
Built for the road
When it's got Mackie's name on it, you know it's going to last. And the ProFX V3 mixers are no exception. With Mackie's renowned 'Built-Like-A-Tank™' design, you can be sure that your mixer will provide you with years of reliable operation and performance. The solid steel chassis forms a rigid foundation with exceptional protection, whilst tough ABS sides add even more reinforcement to keep the mixer's components safe from harm. And with dust covers and protective bags (covers and bags not included, can be purchased separately) available for your mixer (dust cover not available for ProFX6v3, and carry bag not available for ProFX30v3), you can store and transport your mixer with peace of mind.
• Pro Tools® | First and Waveform™ OEM professional software and plugin packages included
• The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 23 plugins like BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor
• The DAW Essentials Collection includes 16 powerful plugins compatible with all major DAWs, like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
- 30-channel analogue mixer with USB capabilities
- Perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, live streaming, and more
- Equipped with Onyx mic preamps - up to 60dB of gain on tap with ultra-low noise performance
- Perfect for use with microphones that require high-gain preamplification
- High-resolution GigFX™ effects engine provides 24 different FX options
- 24-bit/192kHz 2x4 USB interface for intuitive recording and monitoring with your computer
- Latency-free monitoring using a single knob for blending between monitoring your computer's output and a direct feed from your mixer
- Record overdubs alongside pre-recorded tracks and projects with ease
- Keep your dynamics and levels in check with intuitive Single-Knob Compression
- Helps to achieve maximum headroom, adding the finishing touches to your sound, and more
- Boasts Mackie's legendary 'Built-Like-A-Tank™' design for exceptional long-term reliability
- Solid steel chassis complete with tough ABS side protection
- Comes complete with two professional recording software packages - ProTools First&trade and Waveform OEM™
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.