The New Era of Mic-ing! NUX Solid Studio was created and designed to address: limited gear availability, and the cumbersome transport reality of physical amp/speaker cabinets. NUX is proud to introduce the new Verdugo series Solid Studio IR & Power Amp simulator, a pedal version of the most classic amp/cabinet scenarios including microphones and power amp tubes. Over many years of research, Solid Studio was specifically developed to fill the essential needs of discerning musicians and sound technicians, including the art of mic-ing instrument amplifiers on stage or in the studio. Solid Studio provides ease-of-use, reliability, versatility, and, above all, incredible audio quality. Virtual mic-ing is achieved by choosing 1 cabinet and 1 microphone, and fine-tuning the position of the microphone using the mic position switch. Plus, you can add the tube sound by engaging the power amp simulation.
- 8 Speaker Cabinets
- 8 Microphones and 3 Mic. Positions
- 3 Power Amp Tubes
- Master, Drive and Presence Controls (Power Amp)
- Simulation Dedicated Output and DI Out
- Thru Output Modes (Line / Speaker)
- Input Level Switch (-10dB / +4dB)
- USB Port for loading 3rd party IR files, software control and firmware update
- Powered by external 9Vdc power supply (not included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.