Start your DJ journey with HDJ-CUE1 headphones. These styled DJ headphones are built on DNA from Pioneer DJ's pro models, but are available at a much more modest price.
While these entry-level cans are Pioneer DJ's most affordable pair yet, they match many of the feature and quality benchmarks set by their professional headphones range. Choose the HDJ-CUE1 for a pro look and feel, rich sound, compact and flexible design, and high-quality finish. Enjoy specialist sound tuning inherited from the pro-level HDJ-X5; perfectly hear low frequencies in the bass and kick drums so you can mix precisely and know exactly what your friends will hear when you drop the next track.
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND - Hear the full richness of your music when DJing or just listening to a favourite track. Dynamic drivers enable you to feel the bass and hear mids and high-end sounds with crystal clarity, helping you to mix with pin-point precision.
- BUILT TO LAST - Each HDJ-CUE1 model can handle the heavy stress that DJing places on headphones. All moving parts have passed our strict-in house durability tests and extra-strong metal sliders in the headband bring added reliability.
- COMFORTABLE PRO-STYLE DESIGN - With ear cups that turn a full 90 degrees and a flexible, cushioned headband, you can comfortably monitor your mix your way. Listen with one ear while the other cup rests on the back of your head, or while your headphones are draped around your neck.
- CUSTOMISABLE LOOK - Personalise your look and express yourself by switching out the cable and earpads for one of 5 brightly coloured replacements. The separately sold HC-CP08 accessory pack is available in orange, yellow, green, blue, and pink.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE - The lightweight, folding design means you can easily take your headphones wherever you go.
- DETACHABLE CABLES - A detachable 1.2m short-coiled cable is included, giving you freedom to move while performing, and its bayonet connector prevents accidental disconnections.
- Weight (without cord): 215 g
- Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW
- Sensitivity: 104 dB
- Frequency Range: 5 - 30000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Type: Closed, dynamic
- Driver Units: 40 mm dome type
- Cord: 1.2 m short coiled cable (1.8 m extended length)
What's in the Box?
- 1.2 m coiled cable (extended length 1.8 m)
- Instruction Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.