The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from Pioneer DJ's professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot.
All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home.
* Diffusion Effectual Convexity by Olson
- FRONT-LOADED BASS REFLEX SYSTEM: 4-inch fibreglass woofers output a strong, punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction. This way you'll feel a tight bass kick even when the monitors are positioned against the wall.
- 3D STEREO SOUND: The DM-40's ¾-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction. So you’ll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
- TIME ALIGNMENT: Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low-distortion. Plus the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies.
- SMART DESIGN: The cabinets' curved front edges provide maximum rigidity and minimum resonance for a clean sound at all volumes - and they'll look good in your home set-up.
- EASE OF USE: A headphone output and volume knob on the front panel give you flexibility and control, while the RCA and stereo mini jack inputs on the back let you easily connect the speakers to your DJ or production kit.
- Type: 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers
- Tweeter: ¾-inch Soft Dome
- Woofer: 4-inch Fibreglass
- Amplifier Output: Class A/B amp: 2 x 21 W / 4 Ω
- Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Power Consumption: 35 W
- Power Consumption (Standby): < 0.5 W
- 1 LINE (RCA)
- 1 LINE (Mini-jack)
- Outputs: 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack)
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm
- Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm
- Left ch: 2.7 kg
- Right ch: 2.2 kg
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.