The DM-40BT active speakers create a versatile home set-up, producing a rich, balanced sound that’s ideal for producing and DJing. Drawing on our professional speaker technology, we’ve packed the compact speakers with Bluetooth® wireless technology, support for the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec, and AAC support.
The Groove Technology inherited from our highly-reputed active monitor speakers delivers a smooth bass response, while the DECO1 technology gives a wider sweet spot and allows clear audio quality and rich bass sound at the same time, despite the speakers’ compact desktop size.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology, support for Qualcomm® APTX™ high-quality sound reproduction and AAC: In addition to Bluetooth® technology, allowing you to play tracks from smartphones and tablets wirelessly, Qualcomm® aptX™ and AAC support lets you enjoy even higher quality sound reproduction.
- Front-loaded bass reflex system with Grooves for uninterrupted, rich bass: 4-inch fibreglass woofers output bass from the front, and the bass ducts feature grooves to reduce air friction so you’ll feel a tight, punchy bass even if you put the speakers close to the wall.
- Soft dome tweeters with convex diffusers deliver a 3D, high frequency sound: We’ve fitted the ¾-inch soft dome tweeters with convex diffusers that use DECO technology from TAD2 Labs. The diffusers channel high frequencies left, right and up – so you’ll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
- Class AB AMP and time alignment ensure balance across the frequencies: The tweeter and woofer are carefully positioned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies, while a Class AB amp ensures perfect clarity with low distortion and no loss of quality.
- Curved front Edges reduce resonance for a clean sound: The cabinet’s curved front increases its rigidity and reduces external diffraction – as well as looking good in your home set-up.
- Volume control dial is on the front panel for ease of use
- RCA and stereo mini jack inputs
- Headphones output
- Model: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Tweeter (HF driver): 3/4 inch (19 mm) soft dome
- Woofer (LF driver): 4 inch (102 mm) cone
- Amplifier output
- LCH : 21 W/4 W, Class AB
- RCH : 21 W/4 W, Class AB
- Input: RCA x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini plug x 1
- Output: Headphone x 1
- Version: Bluetooth® Specification Ver. 4.2
- Output: Bluetooth® Specification Class 2
- Supported Codec: SBC, AAC, Qualcomm® aptX™, Qualcomm® aptX™ Low Latency
- Frequency response: 70 Hz – 30 kHz
- Input impedance: 10 kΩ
- Power consumption: 35 W
- Power consumption when waiting (standby status): 0.3 W
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 227mm
- LCH: 223mm
- RCH: 210mm
- LCH: 2.7 kg
- RCH: 2.2 kg
What's in the Box?
- Power cord x 1
- Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA) x 1
- Speaker cord x 1
- Bottom cushion x 8
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.