Start your DJ journey with HDJ-CUE1 headphones. These styled DJ headphones are built on DNA from Pioneer DJ’s pro models but are available at a much more modest price.
While these entry-level cans are Pioneer DJ’s most affordable pair yet, they match many of the feature and quality benchmarks set by their professional headphones range. Choose the HDJ-CUE1 for a pro look and feel, rich sound, compact and flexible design, and high-quality finish. Enjoy specialist sound tuning inherited from the pro-level HDJ-X5; perfectly hear low frequencies in the bass and kick drums so you can mix precisely and know exactly what your friends will hear when you drop the next track.
Pick your favourite from a range of colours to match your individual style and listen to music on the move thanks to Built-in Bluetooth technology. You can also opt for a wired version of the headphones if you prefer.
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND - Hear the full richness of your music when DJing or just listening to a favourite track. Dynamic drivers enable you to feel the bass and hear mids and high-end sounds with crystal clarity, helping you to mix with pin-point precision.
- BUILT TO LAST - Each HDJ-CUE1 model can handle the heavy stress that DJing places on headphones. All moving parts have passed our strict-in house durability tests and extra-strong metal sliders in the headband bring added reliability.
- COMFORTABLE PRO-STYLE DESIGN - With ear cups that turn a full 90 degrees and a flexible, cushioned headband, you can comfortably monitor your mix your way. Listen with one ear while the other cup rests on the back of your head, or while your headphones are draped around your neck.
- CUSTOMISABLE LOOK - Personalise your look and express yourself by switching out the cable and earpads for one of 5 brightly coloured replacements. The separately sold HC-CP08 accessory pack is available in orange, yellow, green, blue, and pink.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE - The lightweight, folding design means you can easily take your headphones wherever you go.
- DETACHABLE CABLES - A detachable 1.2m short-coiled cable is included, giving you freedom to move while performing, and its bayonet connector prevents accidental disconnections.
- BLUETOOTH® WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY - Bluetooth® gives you the freedom to listen to music wirelessly. The built-in microphone enables you to take phone calls and, when you want to start DJing, you can simply connect the included cable to focus on your mix.
- Weight (without cord): 250 g
- Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW
- Sensitivity: 104 dB
- Frequency Range: 5 - 30000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Type: Closed, dynamic
- Driver Units: 40 mm dome type
- Cord: 1.2 m short coiled cable (1.8 m extended length)
- Finish: Black
- Output: Bluetooth® Specification Class 2
- Supported Codec Version: Bluetooth® standard ver. 5.0
What's in the Box?
- HDJ-CUE1BT-K (Black)
- 1.2 m coiled cable (extended length 1.8 m)
- Instruction Manual
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.