The HRM-7 studio headphones are precision designed to deliver a clean, neutral sound to dance music producers. The fully enclosed design features dual airflow chambers and a damping structure to enhance the bass response and reduce resonance for accurate monitoring. And, thanks to the headband's freely adjustable headband and flexible, ergonomic design, you won't even notice wearing them, even during long recording sessions.
- ACCURATE SOUND: Dual air chambers in the housings improve airflow to deliver an improved bass response, while a 3-layer damping structure eliminates unwanted resonance for cleaner low to mid frequencies.
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY: The unique 40 mm HD driver units faithfully reproduce frequencies of up to 40 kHz to guarantee a crystal clear, high-res sound.
- FULLY ENCLOSED PADS: The headphones' housings feature a large space around the ear for a wider sound stage and acoustic separation. The fully enclosed design improves sound insulation and reduces ambient noise.
- COMFORTABLE MONITORING: The large ear pads are made with a hybrid memory foam and covered with soft velour fabric – providing a snug fit and ensuring enough airflow for accurate monitoring. The freely adjustable headband and flexible, ergonomic design on the ear pads mean you can find the best size and angle to suit you, ensuring comfort over long sessions in the studio.
- Type: Fully-enclosed, dynamic stereo headphones
- Driver Units: 40 kHz HD-driver
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
- Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (3 m extended length), 3 m one-sided straight cord
Audio & Power
- Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW
- Output Sound Level: 97 dB
- Frequency Range: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Impedance: 45 Ω
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight (without cord): 330 g
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.