The HRM-7 studio headphones are precision designed to deliver a clean, neutral sound to dance music producers. The fully enclosed design features dual airflow chambers and a damping structure to enhance the bass response and reduce resonance for accurate monitoring. And, thanks to the headband's freely adjustable headband and flexible, ergonomic design, you won't even notice wearing them, even during long recording sessions.
- ACCURATE SOUND: Dual air chambers in the housings improve airflow to deliver an improved bass response, while a 3-layer damping structure eliminates unwanted resonance for cleaner low to mid frequencies.
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY: The unique 40 mm HD driver units faithfully reproduce frequencies of up to 40 kHz to guarantee a crystal clear, high-res sound.
- FULLY ENCLOSED PADS: The headphones' housings feature a large space around the ear for a wider sound stage and acoustic separation. The fully enclosed design improves sound insulation and reduces ambient noise.
- COMFORTABLE MONITORING: The large ear pads are made with a hybrid memory foam and covered with soft velour fabric – providing a snug fit and ensuring enough airflow for accurate monitoring. The freely adjustable headband and flexible, ergonomic design on the ear pads mean you can find the best size and angle to suit you, ensuring comfort over long sessions in the studio.
- Type: Fully-enclosed, dynamic stereo headphones
- Driver Units: 40 kHz HD-driver
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
- Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (3 m extended length), 3 m one-sided straight cord
Audio & Power
- Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW
- Output Sound Level: 97 dB
- Frequency Range: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Impedance: 45 Ω
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight (without cord): 330 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.