The ProDI is a workhorse mono DI box for the professional musician. Its passive design is able to handle huge input levels without distorting, rounding out the transients for a smooth and natural response.
The Pro DI uses a custom wound radial transformer with a 140Kohm input inpedance to deal with exceptionally high levels with ease. The transformer is distortion protected with a internal nu-metal shield to deal with electromagnetic fields that usually affect transformers.
As with all Radial DI's the Pro DI is built to withstand the rigours of a life on the road. A 14-gauge steel frame with a book-end design perfectly protects the precious components and connections for a long and healthy life.
The ProDI is ideally suited for instruments such as bass guitar, active acoustics, keyboards and just about anything else! When you consider all of the features and the affordable price tag, it is no wonder the Radial ProDI has become one of the most popular direct boxes ever made.
The Radial ProDI… Spectacular performance at a price that anyone can afford!
- Compact passive direct box for stage and studio
- Able to handle huge transients without distortion
- Transformer isolation eliminates noisy ground loops
- Plug and play easy to use feature set - on stage or in the studio
- Audio circuit type: Passive, transformer based
- Number of channels: Single channel (Mono)
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 18.5KHz (± 0.2dB)
- Dynamic range: 128dB
- Maximum input: +18dB @ 20Hz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01% from 20Hz~20kHz @-10dB
- Phase deviation: 1° @ 100Hz; 8° @ 20Hz
- Input impedance: 140k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms, balanced
- Transformer: Radial RT-DBI, 12:1 ratio
- Shield: Faraday, mu-metal can
- Input pad: -15dB
- 180° polarity reverse: Inverts absolute phase
- Ground lift: Disconnects pin-1 at XLR output
- XLR configuration: AES standard (pin-2 hot)
- Connectors: 1/4" in & thru, XLR-M out
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Finish: Baked enamel
- Size: (W x H x D) 70 x 108 x 44mm (2.75? x 4.25? x 1.75")
- Weight: 0.54kg (1.2lbs)
- Shipping Size: W x H x D: 102 x 76 x 165mm (4.00" x 3.00" x 6.50")
- Shipping Weight: 0.61 kg (1.35 lbs)
- Power: Passive, no power required
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.