The Stage Bug SB-2 features a 1/4" input and thru-put to feed into a stage amp. This then connects to the custom Eclipse ET-DB3 transformer which performs the impedance matching and balances the signal. If you connect an extra high out instrument a -15dB pad can also be inserted into the signal path making this system ideal for active basses and digital pianos which can sometimes overload interfaces.
If you want to connect a stereo keyboard or computer without having to reset the source for mono operation their is a convenient stereo to mono merge function included which saves you time and input channel;s on the PA. The SB-2 output features an XLR wired to the AES standard with pin-2 hot.
Use the SB2 with your acoustic guitar and it will smooth out the peaks and warm up the tone with cool vintage vibe.
Connect your bass to the StageBug and send the thru signal to your amp and the output to your PA. Transformer isolation eliminates nasty hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
The Passive SB-2 is ideal to take the output from a keyboard and send it to the PA system. A summing input automatically converts the stereo signal to mono to save channels whilst it balances the signal to drive distances of 100 meters (300 feet) without noise.
For more information on how to use the StageBug SB-2 please download the user guide PDF below.
- Audio circuit type: Passive, transformer based
- Number of channels: Two channels, mono or stereo outputs
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz (± 1dB)
- Dynamic range: 100dB
- Maximum input: +20dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01% @ 1kHz
- Phase deviation: 2° @ 100Hz; 5° @ 50Hz
- Input impedance: 40k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output impedance: 2.8k Ohms, balanced
- Transformer: Custom design
- Input pad: -10dB
- Auto Merge: Sums left & right sources to mono at XLR
- Ground lift: Disconnects pin-1 at 1/4" TRS outputs
- XLR configuration: AES standard (pin-2 hot)
- Input connector: 3.5mm (1/8") integrated 1.5m (5') cable
- Output connectors: 1/4" TRS stereo / XLR-M mono merge
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Finish: Baked enamel
- Size: (L x W x D) 4.5" x 1,85" x 1.35" (114mm x 47mm x 34mm)
- Weight: 0.55 lbs (250 grams)
- Shipping Size: W x H x D: 102 x 76 x 165mm (4" x 3" x 6.5")
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs (365 grams)
- Power: Passive, no power required
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.