Made for plug and play simplicity, the USB-Pro will automatically be listed as an available sound card in the audio settings of all popular operating systems including Windows and Mac, with 24bit/96kHz digital to analog converters that retain the quality of the audio signal. A stereo pair of balanced XLR outputs allows you to connect to a microphone preamplifier, PA system, mixing console, or even a powered speaker, with an on-board level control for quick and easy volume adjustments. Should any noise be encountered, ground lift switches are provided and isolation transformers can be inserted into the signal path to eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops, for a clean connection to the PA.
- High Performance 24bit/96kHz digital audio converter
- Plug & Play, no drivers required
- 5mm headphone output to test signals
- Balanced XLR outputs to feed a mixer or PA
Using the USB-Pro with a laptop
- Nothing is simpler than the USB-Pro! You plug it into your laptop and it automatically delivers your digital audio files to spectacular sounding stereo audio via the 24 bit digital to analog converters. You merely connect to the mic inputs on your mixing console or to any +4 line level device and you are set to go!
Using the USB-Pro in the studio
- Convert your client's files instantly! Simply connect the laptop to the USB-Pro and transfer files to the recording system at the maximum sample rate for best audio fidelity. The built-in headphone amp makes it easy to check for signal integrity.
Using the USB-Pro for a video presentation
- Anyone that has incorporated audio with a projector knows that noise can be a serious problem. The USB-Pro is equipped with isolation transformers that may be switched in to eliminate hum and buzz caused by stray DC voltage and ground loops.
- * Audio circuit type: Custom decoder with analog line drive
- * Frequency response: 5Hz ~ 40kHz (30Hz ~ 18kHz with isolation)
- * Dynamic range: >90dB
- * Gain: +8dBu
- * Total harmonic distortion: 0.01%
- * Output Impedance: 250? nominal
- * Noise: -90dB
- * Maximum Output: +8dBu
- * Data Compression: Software compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10 and Mac OS, Sound file compatibility: WDM, MME, CoreAudio, DirectSound, WASAPI and .WAV
- * Size (L x W x D): 127 x 84 x 48mm
- * Weight: 0.68kg
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.