The SmartRig+ DI features three different kinds of inputs, and there are two of each: XLR, 1/4” (6.35mm), and 1/8“ (3.5mm). All of the inputs remain active when in use, and you can use 4 of them at the same time. The XLR inputs can supply condenser microphones with +48 volts of phantom power, which enables you to use almost any kind of microphone. The 1/4” (6.35mm) inputs are impedance-matched to get the best sound quality from guitars and basses. The 1/8“ (3.5mm) inputs can be used to connect 2 mini-plug microphones, which enables you to use microphones like the Saramonic SR-XLM1 clip-on lavalier mic, and the SR-M3 mini shotgun (both sold separately).
A Mono/Stereo switch on the SmartRig+ DI lets you choose how the channels will be mixed when connected to a device. When set to Mono, anything you plug in will be recorded to both channels. The Mono setting is useful when you’re just plugging in a single microphone, because the audio will be recorded to both channels. The Stereo setting is useful when you’re plugging two microphones or instruments, because both channels will be recorded as independent tracks. This gives you better editing options in post-production.
The multiple inputs on the SmartRig+ DI provide limitless creative potential. You can connect a guitar and microphone at the same time or plug in two microphones for music recording or podcasting. You can even connect the stereo outputs of a digital piano or synthesizer or attach a shotgun microphone and a wireless mic to vastly improve the sound quality of the videos you shoot. A built-in headphone jack lets you hear your music-making, audio recording, and video shooting apps, and two large gain knobs make it easy to set levels. The SmartRig+ DI is an affordable and ultra-portable device with impeccable sound quality that provides an impressive amount of functionality to a wide range of uses.
- High-quality 2-Channel Audio Interface for Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Enables you to plug in 2 professional microphones or instruments to your Apple device in order to vastly improve the sound quality of videos you shoot, and the audio recorded with apps
- Ultra-compact, lightweight and easy to bring with you everywhere, included strap can be used to attach to selfie sticks, tripods, stands, stabilizers or belt, metal 1/4” 20 tripod thread on the back
- Two XLR inputs with +48v phantom power and 1/4” (6.35mm) instrument combo jacks and two 1/8“ (3.5mm) inputs, connect shotgun or lavalier microphones to improve sound for video
- Can be used to add a headphone jack to iPhones, 7 and newer
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.5dB
Distortion: Less than 0.01% @ 1kHz, -30dBu input
Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB @ 1kHz, -30dBu input
Noise: -98dB full band (with Phantom Power)
Maximum Output Level: 2Vrms
Phantom Power: 48V
Phantom Max Current: 13mA
Inputs: 2 x XLR + 1/4" (6.35mm) Combo Jack and 2 x 1.8” (3.5mm) TRS
Selectable Mixer: Mono or Stereo Output via Toggle Switch
Outputs: 1 x MFi Certified Lightning Output Cable and 1 x Female 1.8” (3.5 mm) Headphone Jack
Battery: 1 x 9-volt (Alkaline or Lithium)
Dimensions: 4.72" x 1.57" x 1.57" (120 x 40 x 40mm)
Weight: 4.6 oz (130g)
What's in the Box?
1 x SmartRig+ DI
1 x Hook and loop cable tie and mounting strap
1 x printed manual
1 x warranty card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.