The e 901 is a rugged boundary microphone that handles high sound pressure levels extraordinarily well. Tailored to give the kick drum a highly precise, very dry sound character, the e 901 makes every attack lightning fast and realistic. The positioning of the e 901 in a bass drum couldn't be simpler: just put it in – done. The integrated preamp and gold-plated XLR connector have proven themselves to be exceptionally practical on stage.
TEC Award Winner 2005 for Outstanding Technical Achievement in the category Microphone Technology/ Sound Reinforcement - the Sennheiser e900 Backline Series.
- Frequency response optimized for kick drum
- Very fast attack
- Integrated preamp and gold-plated standard XLR plug, no need for special adapter cable
- No microphone stand needed for kick drum applications
- Handles very high sound pressure levels
- Slip-free, dampening rubber pad underneath
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: half-cardioid
- Frequency response: 20...20 000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 0.5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: < 100 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): 154 dB / SPL
- Phantom powering: 48 V / 1.1 mA
Physical & Dimensions
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 126.5 x 105 x 26.5 mm
- Weight: 550 g
What's in the Box?
- 1 x E901
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x User Manual
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.