The e 901 is a rugged boundary microphone that handles high sound pressure levels extraordinarily well. Tailored to give the kick drum a highly precise, very dry sound character, the e 901 makes every attack lightning fast and realistic. The positioning of the e 901 in a bass drum couldn't be simpler: just put it in – done. The integrated preamp and gold-plated XLR connector have proven themselves to be exceptionally practical on stage.
TEC Award Winner 2005 for Outstanding Technical Achievement in the category Microphone Technology/ Sound Reinforcement - the Sennheiser e900 Backline Series.
- Frequency response optimized for kick drum
- Very fast attack
- Integrated preamp and gold-plated standard XLR plug, no need for special adapter cable
- No microphone stand needed for kick drum applications
- Handles very high sound pressure levels
- Slip-free, dampening rubber pad underneath
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: half-cardioid
- Frequency response: 20...20 000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 0.5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: < 100 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): 154 dB / SPL
- Phantom powering: 48 V / 1.1 mA
Physical & Dimensions
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 126.5 x 105 x 26.5 mm
- Weight: 550 g
What's in the Box?
- 1 x E901
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.