The e 914 is a condenser microphone of the superior class with a full-bodied sound and excellent dynamics. Its silky character, never headstrong, is developed from the gentle emphasis of the sophisticated treble. Its straightforward transient response accurately captures the temperament of each set, even at very high sound pressure levels. With its detailed resolution, the e 914 makes every live drum sound more refined. The capsule has extraordinary feedback resistance and can be individually adapted to various needs: three positions of bass roll-off/cut-off and pre-attenuation can be set.
The e 914 is a high grade condenser microphone for very demanding applications. Its outstanding sound properties qualify the e 914 for highly sophisticated tasks.The e 914 is a perfect microphone for ambitious recordings and live performances. Its main areas of application are acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, overhead, orchestras, grand pianos and many more.
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Three-position sensitivity switch
- Three-position bass roll-off/cut-off switch
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Condenser microphone
- Perfect for ambitious (live) recordings
- Excellent dynamics and lively sound on a wide range of instruments
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20...20 000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 100 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB(A)
- Attenuation: 0, -10, -20 dB
- Max Sound pressure level (aktiv): 137, 147, 157 dB
- Phantom powering: 48 V/2.2 mA
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 24 x 157 mm
- Weight: 198 g
- Connector: XLR-3
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x E914 microphone
- 1 x Microphone clamp
- 1 x Windscreen
- 1 x Pouch
- User manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.