The E 602 II is a cardioid instrument microphone especially suitable for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabs, tubas and other low frequency instruments.
A dedicated bass microphone, the e602 combines a lightweight high-performance voice coil with a traditional large diaphragm capsule design to deliver very low bass response and fast transient signals. Low frequency extension and mid band attenuation produces an ultra-smooth pre-shaped signal; the microphone may be used without corrective equalisation. There is an integrated stand-mounting adapter, so no stand clamp is included.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminium body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1 kHz): 0.25 mV/Pa
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (50 kHz): 0.9 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350
- Min. terminating impedance: 1 kΩ
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 – 16,000 Hz
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 153 x 60 (length x maximum diameter) mm.
- Weight: 318g.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x E602 II
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x Clamp
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.