The E 602 II is a cardioid instrument microphone especially suitable for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabs, tubas and other low frequency instruments.
A dedicated bass microphone, the e602 combines a lightweight high-performance voice coil with a traditional large diaphragm capsule design to deliver very low bass response and fast transient signals. Low frequency extension and mid band attenuation produces an ultra-smooth pre-shaped signal; the microphone may be used without corrective equalisation. There is an integrated stand-mounting adapter, so no stand clamp is included.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminium body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1 kHz): 0.25 mV/Pa
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (50 kHz): 0.9 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350
- Min. terminating impedance: 1 kO
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 – 16,000 Hz
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 153 x 60 (length x maximum diameter) mm.
- Weight: 318g.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x E602 II
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x Clamp
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.