The E 608 is a super-cardioid microphone ideal for almost invisible clip-miking of woodwind (except certain Flutes), brass and drums. A newly developed clamp and gooseneck mounting enables the capsule to be positioned close to the signal source for high realism and high-level output.
- Rugged reinforced glass-fibre body
- Shock-mounted capsule provides low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Hum compensating coil
- Extremely robust connection cable with XLR connector
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....16000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 0.8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 250 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
Physical & Dimensions
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: d 17 x 185 mm
- Weight w/o cable: 20 g
What's in the Box?
- 1 x e 608
- 1 x microphone clip
- 1 x pouch
- The Future of Audio
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.