Dynamic cardioid microphone designed for speech and vocals. Produces a solid sound that projects well and cuts through high volumes on stage. Intended for home recording, semi-pro studios and live sound applications.
Not plastic, metal. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e 835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions: Ø 48 x 180 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight: 330g
- Weight w/o cable: 330g
What's in the Box?
- 1 x e 835
- 1 x microphone clip
- 1 x pouch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.