Dynamic super-cardioid vocal mic, which helps to reduce spill and feedback. Ideal for presentations, conferences, choirs, rehearsal rooms, and stage. Easily eliminates ambient noise. Superb high frequency reproduction.
Maximum focus, enhanced presence: the e 845 delivers differences you can hear. Its expanded high frequency range creates space for demanding dynamics with a high signal quality. Vocals become more alive and sound wider and more open - even at different speaking proximities. Designed as a super-cardioid, the e 845 easily eliminates ambient noise. A reliable, easy-to-use companion for presentations, conferences, spoken word performance, choirs as well as rehearsal rooms and on stage.
This S-version of the e 845 comes with a noiseless on/off switch.
- Dynamic super-cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Extended high frequency range
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Switch: On/Off
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1,8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 O
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 O
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions: Ø 46 x 185 mm
- Weight w/o cable: 330 g
What's in the Box?
- 1 x e 845-S
- 1 x microphone clip
- 1 x pouch
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.