Even if the lips are some distance from the capsule, the e 865 delivers consistent sound quality. It combines the professional options of the condenser capsule with the rugged design of the 800 series. On the one hand, this is: studio sound, even for demanding live gigs. And, on the other: a special class for moderators and speakers that allows precise reproduction, even of plosive sounds.
- Super-cardioid condenser microphone for speech and vocals.
- Natural reproduction with emphasized presence.
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis).
- Distortion-free reproduction even at very high sound pressure levels.
- Optional silent on/off switch.
- Excellent feedback rejection.
- High handling noise rejection.
- Rugged metal housing.
- Noiseless on/off switch.
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 3 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 200 O
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 O
- Phantom powering: 12 - 48 V
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): 150 dB
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight: 311 g
- Dimensions: 47 x 193 mm
What's in the box?
- 1 x e 865
- 1 x microphone clip
- 1 x pouch
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.