Even if the lips are some distance from the capsule, the e 865 delivers consistent sound quality. It combines the professional options of the condenser capsule with the rugged design of the 800 series. On the one hand, this is: studio sound, even for demanding live gigs. And, on the other: a special class for moderators and speakers that allows precise reproduction, even of plosive sounds.
- Super-cardioid condenser microphone for speech and vocals.
- Natural reproduction with emphasized presence.
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis).
- Distortion-free reproduction even at very high sound pressure levels.
- Optional silent on/off switch.
- Excellent feedback rejection.
- High handling noise rejection.
- Rugged metal housing.
- Noiseless on/off switch.
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 3 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 200 O
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 O
- Phantom powering: 12 - 48 V
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): 150 dB
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight: 311 g
- Dimensions: 47 x 193 mm
What's in the box?
- 1 x e 865
- 1 x microphone clip
- 1 x pouch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.