The E 904 is a cardioid dynamic instrument microphone especially designed for drums.
- Full, impressive, lively sound for drums and percussion
- Very fast attack
- Compact body ideal for mounting on toms and snare drum
- Excellent sound profiling, adapts to all percussive styles
- Hum compensating coil
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 40...18000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
Physical & Dimensions
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 63 x 41 mm
- Weight: 125 g
What's in the Box?
- 1 x E904
- 1 x MZH 604 Drum clamp
- 1 x Pouch
- User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.