The e 906 captures the guitar sound just as you want it to be: from clean to distorted, from gentle to aggressive. It provides a high-resolution, natural sound without unwanted coloration. The transient response of the e 906 convinces in every style: it even transmits riffs with an extremely hard punch directly and straightforward.
The microphone features a switchable presence filter with three sound characteristic options: one to boost the presence range, one for "normal" presence and one to attenuate the presence range. Thanks to its flat shape, it can be positioned in front of the amp hanging from its cable – completely without a stand. Not to mention its distinctly rugged design.
The supercardioid E 906 instrument microphone was especially designed for guitar amplifiers, but it is also an excellent choice for percussion and brass instruments.
- Lively, full sound
- Very fast attack
- Flat shape of microphone body perfect for guitar amps
- Three adjustable sound characteristics (bright, normal, smooth)
- Hum compensating coil
- Rugged metal body
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Frequency response: 40...18000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2.2 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
Physical & Dimensions
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 55 x 34 x 134 mm
- Weight: 140 g
What's in the Box?
- 1 x E906 microphone
- 1 x MZQ 100 clamp
- 1 x Pouch
- User manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.