Its balanced frequency range qualifies the e 935 for songs of every genre. It clearly gives the voice more space and positions it cleanly in front of loud instruments. With a transparent high-end and warm but well defined lower mids, it lends even gentle voices an impressive intensity and size. The vocal track in the band mix can be emphasized much more easily. The e 935 also clearly increases the speech intelligibility. It remains extremely resistant to feedback as well as to the hard conditions of live gigs.
The cardioid e 935 is a fully professional vocal microphone, developed to cut through high on-stage levels.
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shock-mount design
- Consistent on-/off-axis response
- Hum compensating coil
- Made in Germany
- Delivery includes a pouch and a microphone clamp
- Dynamic cardioid microphone
- Clearly emphasizes voices on loud stages
- Transparent high-end and warm, defined lower mids
- Highly consistent directivity
- High feedback rejection
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....18000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,8mV/Pa = -51dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -71 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance: 350 O
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 O
Physical & Dimensions
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 47 x 151 mm
- Weight: 355 g
What's in the Box?
- 1 e 935
- MZQ 800 microphone clamp
- User manual
- Document of Warranty
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 3-4 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99. All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team are on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.