The e 945 renders the natural sounds of the voice in particularly forceful colours. Its extraordinary presence and full body effortlessly position the vocals in front of loud instruments. In doing so, the e 945 enriches the vocals with warm nuances that give them a lively fullness in the mix. It is the perfect choice for stages where the vocals require strong emphasis. It’s extremely high resistance to feedback underscores the e 945’s affinity for very high volumes. Its solid performance makes it a reliable companion for countless uses.
The e 945 is a fully professional super-cardioid vocal microphone which cuts through the mix and offers a smooth, natural sound. Its warm tonal response is matched with rugged construction and excellent feedback rejection.
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shock-mount design
- Consistent on-/off-axis response
- Hum compensating coil
- Made in Germany
- Delivery includes a pouch and a microphone clamp
- Dynamic, super-cardioid microphone
- Enormous emphasis even on extremely loud stages
- Gives the voice warm, lively fullness
- Highly consistent directivity
- High feedback rejection
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....18000Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2.0mV/Pa = -54dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -74 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
Physical & Dimensions
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 47 x 186 mm
- Weight: 365 g
What's in the Box?
- 1 x E945
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x Clamp
- User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.