Dynamic cardioid microphone designed for speech and vocals. With a solid sound that cuts through high volumes on stage. Intended for home recording, semi-pro studios and live sound applications. Extra on/off switch.
Not plastic, metal. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e 835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
This S-version of the e 835 comes with a noiseless on/off switch.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals with noiseless on/ off switch
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Connector: XLR-3
- Switch: On/Off
- Frequency response: 40.....16000 Hz
- Transducer principle: dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions: Ø 48 x 180 mm
- Weight Without cable: 330 g
What's in the Box?
- 3 x E835-S
- 3 x microphone clips
- 3 x pouches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.