The HD 25 Light are closed, dynamic headphones for monitoring, recording and outdoor applications.
They are extremely comfortable, featuring a minimalistic headband and a unique capsule design, making them an attractive and lower-cost alternative to the HD 25-II. These are also suitable for nightly DJ use.
- Closed, supra-aural DJ mixing headphones for use in high noise environments
- Excellent sound reproduction: emphasized bass and lifted treble
- Lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Extremely rugged, made for daily use
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Dual-sided, detachable cable, 3m
- Frequency response (Headphones): 30 - 16000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0,4 %
- Contact pressure: ~ 3 N
- Ear coupling: supraaural
- Jack plug Jack: 3,5 /6,5 mm stereo
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Nominal impedance: 60 O
- Load rating: 200 mW stereo
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): 114 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
Physical & Dimensions
- Color: black
- Weight: 115 g
- Cable length: 3 m, straight cable
What's in the Box?
- 1 HD 25 LIGHT
- 1 Screw on jack adapter 3.5 to 6.3 mm
Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery on all orders of any size! Once your order is dispatched it will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Next Day Delivery is available at checkout at an extra cost of £5.99 on all products in stock. If any product in your order states usually dispatched within 3-5 working days, or stock due date, the product will be ordered directly from our suppliers and shipped out to you when it arrives at our warehouse. All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the same day, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will dispatch the following working day. If you would like to return your product for any reason, our friendly team is on hand to assist, so please get in contact with us.