The legendary SM57 is an industry-standard, highly versatile cardioid dynamic microphone tuned for the clean reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments. The SM57 is ideal for sound reinforcement and recording applications.
It’s the most popular choice for a professional musician who wants to mic up their amplified or acoustic instrument such as a guitar amp or bass amp, saxophone, trumpet or drums. It is used on stages and in studios around the world.
The contoured frequency response with its presence rise, helps the instrument cut better through the main mix. The extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and will simply record what you point at it while rejecting sound from the rear.
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 15 kHz
- Frequency Response: Tailored
- Sensitivity: -56.00 dBV/Pa – 1.60 mV/Pa
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Switchable low cut: No
- Connectors: XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150O (310O actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance.
- Case: Dark gray, enamel-painted, die-cast steel with a polycarbonate grille and a stainless steel screen.
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight: 284g
- Height: 157mm
- Width: 32mm
- Depth: 32mm
What's in the Box?
- 1 Microphone
- 1 Swivel stand adapter
- 1 Storage bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.