The Wharfedale Titan 8A MKII is the active version of the Titan 8P PA speaker. This loudspeaker combines the Titan technology, materials and design topology, including a titanium compression driver and heavy-duty cast-frame woofer, to ensure absolute accuracy, high output and the smooth, wide dispersion of the critical mid and high frequency ranges. Whilst being ultra-compact and light weight it lends itself to a whole host of audio applications from gym installations, DJ booth monitors and public address.
Wharfedale Titan 8A Features
- 180W RMS / 360W Peak
- 119dB Max SPL
- 70Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Custom Heavy duty moisture-proof 8" LF driver
- Proprietary 90° x 60° Elliptical Wave Guide Horn design
- High-end Titanium HF Compression Driver
- Tough, yet lightweight Polypropylene molded cabinet with rubber padded handles
- Multiple M6, M8 & M10 rigging points and integral tripod stand adapter
- Rugged protective grille and top-stacking receptacles
- Trapezoid shape for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- 2-band Hi / Low shelf EQ
- Configuration: 2-way Bi-Amplified system
- Low Frequency Transducer: 8"
- High Frequency Transducer: 1" Compression Driver
- Frequency Response: 70-20kHz
- Power (RMS / Peak): 180W / 360W
- EQ: High / Low Shelving
- Max SPL dB: 119 dB
- Nominal Coverage (H x V): 90° x 60°
- Enclosure Finish: Injection Moulded Polypropylene
- Pole Mount Type: 35mm insert
- Input: XLR / Jack Combi
- Output: XLR
- Protection: Independant LF and HF Limiters
- Net Weight: 6.25kg / 13.75lbs
- Gross Weight: 8.15kg / 17.93lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 396 x 226 x 221mm
Free Delivery on all orders of any size to UK Mainland only.
Delivery times do vary depending on the Supplier, Lead times can be:
- 2-3 working days
- 3-4 working days
- 7-10 working days
At checkout, our delivery times are stated so you know when your order will be approximately arriving.
Next Day Delivery is available on certian products at checkout which is an extra cost of £7.99.
If any product in your order states Back Order then the product is not in stock, however, you can place your order and we will ship as soon as the stock arrives into our warehouse.
All in-stock orders placed before 2 pm will be processed the same day, and dispatched as soon as possible, if you place an order after this time or on a weekend or bank holiday then we will process the following working day.
You can buy something from us, and return it within 30 days for a full refund, as long as the item is returned with all the packaging and is in a brand new and unused condition.
All products come with a standard 1 years manufactures warranty. If your product is faulty within 30 days of purchase, DYProAudio will cover the cost of postage. If your item is faulty after the 30 day period, it will be down to you to cover the returns postage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.